Here are the scenes that I had in my playlist:
1. Anbe Sivam: This is my favorite movie of all times all *wood combined. A lot can be learned by watching this movie and it can easily be overwhelming. This scene esp. delivers the messages very beautifully:
2. Thevar Magan - A film that was nominated by India to Oscars for Best Foreign Language film needs no introduction. Selecting Shivaji Ganesan was the best decision made for this film. This movie can easily be compared to films like GodFather. But none have such a gripping scene like this one (my personal opinion).
3. Thalapathi - Rajini, Mammooty, Arvind Swamy, Illayaraja and Mani Ratnam. Those names will paint a picture of the movie itself. This scene has magic of all five of them:
4. Thillu Mullu - Even though a remake, this movie was a brilliant comedy movie esp. Rajini's dialog delivery was awesome. And who can forget the famous interview scene by 'Thengai' Srinivasan. In the current modern times, this scene deserves a 'ROTFL' label. :)
5. Panchathanthiram - A deadly combination to make you laugh from start to end. Actors from 4 different states and dialog by Kamal and you've got yourself a brilliant comedy film.
That is folks. My lunch was over and these are the few scenes I could remember (and youtube had them). Hope you enjoyed them!