Here are some of my all time favorite TED talks:
1. Hans Roslings - Insight on poverty.
- This guy will blow your mind. Period!!!
2. Sir Ken Robinson - Does School kill creativity?
- Brilliant speaker and excellent ideas. This is very much required in India.
3. Sir Ken Robinson - Bring on the learning revolution
- His follow up talk after four years
4. Vilayanur Ramachandran - A journey to the center of your mind
- A brilliant neurologist and funny speaker. I saw a show on Discovery about Ramachandran long time back
5. Harsha Bhogle - The rise of Cricket, the rise of India
- A superb commentator and equally superb speaker
6. Shukla Bose - Teaching one child at a time
- One of the founders of Parikrma Humanity Foundation
7. Anil Gupta - India's hidden hotbeds of invention
- Very enthusiastic speaker who talks about invention in rural areas in India
These are some of the talks I have really enjoyed watching and have watched it multiple times. There are hundreds of other talks which you will find interesting. Enjoy!